AIM
dag1802

Gecko & Sticky Gecko & Sticky

Really nice!

I like your art style and the humor in it reminded me a lot about Ren & Stimpy and mostly just John K. animation. Then again, that would make sense considering you made a Ren & Stimpy short earlier this year.

Keep up the great work!

Speed - Fight Speed - Fight

That was really good!

For a second flash movie, that was considerably well done! Although it was drawn as stick figures, it was still really well done!

I can't wait to see future work done by you! :D

SUPERGIRL SUPERGIRL

Holy crap!

Although it was the same thing nearly over and over again, it was freaking hilarious! Good job, I hope to see more by you in the future.

The fact that you had the :awesome: face on there made it even better!

In The End - unfinished In The End - unfinished

Finish it and we'll see

It has good artwork and obviously still needs to be finished (as you've said in the title). This does have some potential, but until it's finished I'm voting 0. I hate it when people send unfinished work to Newgrounds.

Danishdragon responds:

Let's see.. Maybe i am going to finnish it :P

Harry Freaking Potter Harry Freaking Potter

Huh...

Oh, Harry. He is such a smooth mother F'er with his wand.

I've never read the book series, just watched the movies and that's about it. Either way, enjoy your ending, kiddos! :D

Clyde & Erwin Clyde & Erwin

Cute movie!

I still miss those old cartoons from time to time. You capture a bit of that look and feel in this animation. Good job, keep up the great work! Your fbf is incredible!

Ultimate Randomness 4 Ultimate Randomness 4

Keep trying

Maybe next time it'll be funny.

Super-Duper Friends Super-Duper Friends

Well done!

Very well drawn, animated, and the idea itself was very humorous! Although most people are more drawn towards the actual political view to it, I would rather look more into the whole flash itself which was just very well done!

Yes, I'm a conservative and I still found this funny. Learn to laugh at yourselves and don't take everything so seriously.

As for this, great! :D

Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A

Wonderful!

I loved the prologue of the series and I loved this episode too. The artwork is fantastic and I'm sure you're having as much fun animating it as the watchers are watching it. There were a couple of scenes that just seemed to strike me as odd though, such as the escalator. It looked as though it was going backwards at one poing when they were going up. Maybe it's just me.

But the small detail humor is what got me. Especially the shirt at the back of the van! I nearly fell out of my chair!

Great movie/episode. Looking forward to more of your works.

Wario Ware Tooned 5-1 Wario Ware Tooned 5-1

Great!

I loved that! The King "Shigeru Miyamoto" of Cosmos was just freaking hilarious. Not to mention the idea just fanboys and fanartists only coming into the shop for Mona.

Great job! I'd like to see some more of your animations! :D