AIM
dag1802

Guitar Tuner 1.5 Guitar Tuner 1.5

Fix the strings

Everything is in order, but it's near impossible to touch the strings. I suggest cropping out unneeded pieces of the guitar (the bottom and the top portion) and make the strings a little easier to click on.

You tried, but this could use a lot more lovin'.

Button Game Button Game

Could use work

A cute idea for a game, but I'm not really seeing much of a huge fun factor with it. Make it more visually appealing I guess is what I'm trying to say and have more levels.

Also, level 11 is missing too.

Also also, A different variety of music, maybe? :o

Billy-Bean responds:

I have no idea why level 11 is missing, it's really confusing me. I've checked my actionscripting over 6 times and I can't seem to find a bug, but thanks for the honest review, a lot of people seem to really enjoy it and find it addicting though. :p

Lol, I wanted to use a song by The White Stripes by it, but Macromedia seemed to have other plans for me.

~Leonard

Math Based RPG Beta 0.2 Math Based RPG Beta 0.2

Great!

Wow, this looks a lot better than the one before! I love this version! I just wish there were more monsters to fight so that I could have a bit more of a challenge (a boss battle with a huge amount of hp?).

Great look though! Like I said, a LOT better than the first part.

eliteskills responds:

Thanks man. Yeah, I'll add bosses and stuff in the future and restrictions like only addition only multiplication etc, so people get a challenge. Thanks for the encouragement.

-=Away=- -=Away=-

Whoa!

After reading your comment I thought to myself "Eh... this should be alright I guess." after playing it I'm loving it!

I really liked it! It's a little addictive and it was just all around... fun!

Great job! The song kind of set the mood too for some reason.

DreamCatcher DreamCatcher

Neat!

I liked it! I kind of liked the whole idea in general and it just seemed to flow well with the changing sky and the red "dreams" coming out. The only thing that kind of turned me off was the "final stretch". Isn't that supposed to be known as the hardest part of the game and not the easiest?

Not complaining about the easyness of it. But I just kind of thought "Huh?" about that last part. Otherwise everything else seemed to go greatly. I liked it! :D

Skeik-Sprite responds:

lol, I put that in there as a "feel good" moment for people who didn't do well in the first part :P

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Why didn't his conscience kill himself before!?

After going through the guide and strategies I found this game to be a whole lot easier to understand! I only got to the fourth level and I thought to myself "I think I can make a fair judgement of this game."

It's hard to say, blockhead is such a.... idiot! How the hell does his conscience even refrain from killing himself!? The first level was hard at first, then I got the hang of it once I figured out that when he turns green, it's good to hit space instead of the interrupt button (which is the same thing anyway). Anyway, great game! A little bit frustrating, but you know what? That's what makes games fun! Glad you kept that idea in mind.

Even if Blockhead is a numbskull.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

You could do a lot better!

I like the concept in general, but you could've spent a little more time on this to make it a bit more interesting. The voice sounds really bad, then again, that's how some emo morons sound and I can't hear them worth crap because all they do is mumble under their breath. The only thing that really made me unhappy about this though was the "Fallout Boy" death. I thought it was going to be about nuclear fallout. Because, hell, that's just funner to pour nuclear waste on an emo kid than just dropping him. But thanks for letting me kill the stereotypical bastard! :D

I'm not emo and I have a passionate hate for them. Thanks for drawing out the emo morons on Newgrounds though, I have some more people to ignore. :)

the ugly the ugly

The horror is over, but wait!

Your parents are still dead. I guess you could always go into a foster home, get adopted, and start a new life where your next parents get brutally murdered by different escapee.
Overall the game was good. It took me a damned long while to actually figure out the radio curtain bit, but all in all, it was good! I especially liked the part where the girl yanked the gun, turned around in light speed, and shot the guy. Almost made me want to laugh myself out of my seat.

Squar-EZ Squar-EZ

Needs some work

It's a nice game but there are a couple of things wrong with it. The song gets a bit repetitive, there's no starting play except for the one at the pre-loader, no instructions (even though I got it about 10 second into it), and that's about it. The graphics were good, just things to fix is all. Nicely done.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I guess I'm too much of a pansy to slit my own wrists. I'm not emo or cool enough =(

Oh well, might as well live the rest of my life as someone smart!