AIM
dag1802

Gecko & Sticky Gecko & Sticky

Really nice!

I like your art style and the humor in it reminded me a lot about Ren & Stimpy and mostly just John K. animation. Then again, that would make sense considering you made a Ren & Stimpy short earlier this year.

Keep up the great work!

Speed - Fight Speed - Fight

That was really good!

For a second flash movie, that was considerably well done! Although it was drawn as stick figures, it was still really well done!

I can't wait to see future work done by you! :D

SUPERGIRL SUPERGIRL

Holy crap!

Although it was the same thing nearly over and over again, it was freaking hilarious! Good job, I hope to see more by you in the future.

The fact that you had the :awesome: face on there made it even better!

Guitar Tuner 1.5 Guitar Tuner 1.5

Fix the strings

Everything is in order, but it's near impossible to touch the strings. I suggest cropping out unneeded pieces of the guitar (the bottom and the top portion) and make the strings a little easier to click on.

You tried, but this could use a lot more lovin'.

Button Game Button Game

Could use work

A cute idea for a game, but I'm not really seeing much of a huge fun factor with it. Make it more visually appealing I guess is what I'm trying to say and have more levels.

Also, level 11 is missing too.

Also also, A different variety of music, maybe? :o

Billy-Bean responds:

I have no idea why level 11 is missing, it's really confusing me. I've checked my actionscripting over 6 times and I can't seem to find a bug, but thanks for the honest review, a lot of people seem to really enjoy it and find it addicting though. :p

Lol, I wanted to use a song by The White Stripes by it, but Macromedia seemed to have other plans for me.

~Leonard

Math Based RPG Beta 0.2 Math Based RPG Beta 0.2

Great!

Wow, this looks a lot better than the one before! I love this version! I just wish there were more monsters to fight so that I could have a bit more of a challenge (a boss battle with a huge amount of hp?).

Great look though! Like I said, a LOT better than the first part.

eliteskills responds:

Thanks man. Yeah, I'll add bosses and stuff in the future and restrictions like only addition only multiplication etc, so people get a challenge. Thanks for the encouragement.